Do you have finance experience? And do you want to work in an international environment?
For the logistics part of Samsung we are looking for an Accounts Payable Administrator. The AP administrator is part of the Finance team located in Delft. The team is a mix of 10 financial experts working in different positions. You will be performing AP tasks together with the other member of the Accounts Payable team.
Your main responsibilities as an Accounts Payable Administrator will be:
- Process daily incoming invoices and expense declarations in a timely and accurate way;
- Direct contacts towards suppliers;
- Maintain financial security by following internal accounting controls;
- Verifies accounts by reconciling statements and transactions;
- Supporting with month end, quarterly end and yearly closing;
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends;
- Perform general supporting tasks during interim and statutory audits.