You have always wanted to work in the catering industry but do not like working on the weekends or evenings. You are also someone who likes to make your own schedule. You are flexible and are looking for a job that offers that, well then this is the job for you! Read on and apply immediately!
In this job you will work as a catering employee on weekdays together with nice colleagues! You will take orders and charge them, prepare a delicious lunch and pour tasty drinks at various company restaurants. Employees don't have to worry about a loud rumbling stomach during a meeting, because you've already prepared everything for them to eat and drink!
Every week your work will look different; sometimes you'll be working in a small company restaurant, other times in a big kitchen and then you'll be taking care of our guests in a meeting or a reception. In other words, the variety of work is great.
No day is the same, but to give you an idea, these will be your tasks:
- Giving a warm welcome as the business card of various restaurants
- Making guests happy with delicious food and drinks
- Performing banqueting duties (including receptions and meetings)
- Performing cash register duties
- Responding flexibly to the dynamics of the day
- Leaving the location in good order for the next day
- Light administrative tasks
If the above tasks seem like fun to you, read on...