As a kitchen assistant you are responsible for cleaning the dishes at various and challenging locations in and around Leeuwarden. You make sure that everything behind the scenes of the restaurant runs smoothly. At the end of your working day the washing kitchen looks clean and tidy and you go home satisfied.
What you're going to do
What we offer
- Gross hourly wage between €10,48 and €11,83 and a compensation for your travel costs
- Good work-life balance, lots of free time
- Various training and development opportunities
- Access to various free online training courses via GoodHabitz!
What we ask of you
- A passion for food, drink and hospitality;
- Experience as a dishwasher or in cleaning is fine, but not a requirement;
- Eye for detail and tidiness;
- In possession of a VOG, or able to request one.
About the company
The company you will be working for has several work locations throughout the Netherlands, including Leeuwarden. Each location has a different fun concept. So there is always something for everyone.
You can work for this great client through ASA!
ASA has been attracting talent from the market for 50 years. With offices throughout the Netherlands, we help students, starters and professionals to find the job that suits them. Every candidate is important and personal development comes first.