The Risk Oversight Analyst is responsible for providing analysis support for risk oversight. This position will act as the second line of defence with regard to the application of corporate standards and principles in conjunction with risk monitoring, analysis and reporting. The Analyst will work closely with the line of business, to ensure complete, consistent and accurate capturing and reporting of risk information and principles.
- Risk Control and Supervision for Financial and Non-financial Risks;
- Management reporting (Risk & Collections Sub Committee): Responsibility of the Risk Reporting to internal and external users and to the Top Management. This report includes the supervisory/oversight requirements coming from SCF;
- Budget: Coordination and report of Annual Budget and 3-Year forecasts processes.
MARKET RISK CONTROL:
- Limits: Analysis of Financial Annual plan and impacts on limits suggested by Financial Management (IRR and Liquidity metrics);
- Monitoring and reporting: Analysis and challenge of JVs ALCO proposals from Financial Management, Report Market Risk metrics in ALCO, Analysis of metrics evolution (Control and Analysis against Limits);
- Production of management and KPI metrics & reports;
- Elaborate risk metrics and analyse the Balance sheet movements and its impact in Liquidity and IRR metrics, Report P&L of Regulatory liquidity portfolio as well as MtM, Reporting of ITR and Liquidity Spreads to be used in analytical accounting, Elaboration and reporting Stress Test Exercise and Living Wills, Make challenge to Liquidity Contingency Plan;
- Reporting intragroup positions, Reporting of detailed Market Wholesale (Interbank…) information (including Sovereign exposures), Report Custody information;
- Regulatory reporting: Responsible of Market Risk for regulators and auditors, Elaborate and analyse the information of Market Risk reports regarding Liquidity and IRR. Two reporting’s: local and global (to Santander Group);
- Admission: Request of admission for admitted Financial products and controlling;
- Policies: Elaboration of Market Risk policies;
- Counterparty Risk: Control of risks clauses in legal agreements;
- Methodology and prices: Analysis of historical data and suggestion of treatment for IRR and Liquidity metrics to SCF HQ;
- Perform efficiency tests.
OPERATIONAL RISK CONTROL:
- General: Responsibility of reporting Operational Risk Control indicators;
- Approve / validate the work program of internal control of operational risks, supervise the state of progress of these programs and review or comment the validity of the control;
- Follow the progress report of the findings: Monitor Recommendations expired, High criticality recommendations and closure (abandon) of recommendation;
- Monitor Major incidents: Monthly report of the incidents; Action plan evolution (following the incident);
- BIS II & IAS Expected Losses: Responsibility of validating IAS parameters provision (provision rates, impairment rates, specific provisions and generic provisions);
- External Reporting: Regulators: Responsibility of the regulatory reporting and supervisory dialogue. Support and service Auditory processes;
- Project Management and Maintenance: UW Policy Compliance Control and manage/coordinate IT projects related to Risk functions (user perspective);
- Risk Appetite and Policies: Propose limits for Risk Appetite and monitor the compliance of these limits; integration of Retail, Wholesale and Corporate Policy; procedures documentation.
As a risk analyst you will work from the PSA office in Amsterdam