Before we tell you what you will be working with, we will first take you through the work location. You work in a unique environment: a beautiful holiday park in America, Limburg. With the sound of the birds in the background you can hear everyone busy talking on the terrace, further away you can hear some kids having fun in the playground.
When you look around you see a terrace full of people who are enjoying their holiday to the fullest, further on you see the holiday homes between the greenery and if you look even further you see nature in the background. While you take in your surroundings, you see a guest raise his hand, time to get to work. Guests are on one of course
At this beautiful location, of course, work has to be done! Your range of tasks is very varied, which makes your work varied and very instructive. Now there is a lot involved in a job as a waiter, but in short you will get started with the following activities:
- You offer guests a warm welcome. You serve as the business card of the restaurant;
- You take orders and ensure that they arrive at your colleagues;
- You advise customers about the range and the tastiest dishes on the menu;
- You serve delicious dishes and drinks;
- You carry out cashier work;
- You ensure that the restaurant always looks clean and inviting.