Do you have experience with SAP? And do you have a degree in information mangement systems or any other relevant degree?
For Samsung Climate Solutions we are looking for a SAP specialist. You will be working on continuously review business processes and systems in order to create the most efficient systems and develop & implement new processes and systems to support the business.
Your main responsibilities as a SAP specialist will be:
- Analyze existing business processes and/or systems together with logistics, business analyst, finance and SCM specialists in order to have a clear understanding about the operational processes
- Determine operational needs by interpreting functional requirements in order to propose changes in business processes and/or systems
- Propose changes in existing processes and/or systems and gain approval for changes in order to improve operational performance and increase efficiency
- Lead and manage small local project teams in order to jointly determine operational needs and create functional requirements
- Propose new processes and/or systems and gain approval in order to improve operational performance and increase efficiency
- Create new processes and/or systems by configuring, testing and implementing within relevant SAP module(s)
- Develop and deploy interfaces between SAP and other systems (i.e. WMS, TMS, SAP EDI) in order to ensure optimum flow of information, data accuracy and flawless processes
- Interface between the company and other vendors for the customer invoices.
Training and Support:
- Develop trainings and training materials based on changes in order to construct efficient trainings
- Act as a single point of contact for end users in order to provide basic technical support
- Solve process and/or system disturbances as quickly as possible in order to ensure optimum operational performance