Do you have any administrative experience within a logistics department? And are you looking for a temporary position (from the 1st of April till the end of november)?
For Samsung we are looking for an Order Desk Support. You are mainly responsible for managing all Order Management activities. For example, order entry, communication regarding order arrivals and the coordination of shipments. You will also be responsible for stock control and communication with the warehouse and the operation center.
Furthermore, as Order Desk Support, the following activities will fall under your responsibility:
- Entering and processing customer orders in SAP, ensuring order readiness and reporting delivery information.
- Follow-up on deliveries with customers and warehouses, ensuring delivery is on time and complete.
- Providing open order reports.
- Providing invoices and shipping documents to customers.
- Organizing returns and managing rejections based on customer request, processing these in SAP.
- Being the primary point of contact for distributors and/or installers via phone and email (primarily) regarding customer inquiries related to orders and providing timely solutions to these independently.
Order Management team (4 persons) is part of Operation Center team (25 Persons). Within the Operation Center there is close contact with the other teams (Supply Planning / Logistics / Demand Planning). The team members consist of different nationalities and there is high level of experience with Samsung systems and Airco products.