For one of the world's leading pharmaceutical organization, we are looking for an associate scientist. Would you like to be part of that organization and contribute for an healthier world?
Then please continue reading.
The person we are looking for is eager to learn, enjoys being part of a bigger picture, and is also naturally analytically minded. During your job you support the Established Products Operations (EPO) technical functions worldwide. You give technical suport during development, commercial launches or problem solving for a given Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) or drug product. You'll be the Technical Expert in validation of new analytical methods (e.g. HPLC, GC, dissolution). Test method transfer and troubleshooting of existing analytical methods.
Your responsibilities listed below:
● You are supporting analytical activities to support the Established Products;
● Plan, design and coordinate your daily analytical activities during projects and update internal stakeholders;
● Execute complex method validation and test method transfers;
● Review and write technical development reports.
Wie ben je?
● You posses a Bachelor degree with a specialization in Analytical Chemistry;
● With a minimal of 3-5 years relevant work experience;
● Experience with analytical techniques like: HPLC, GC, Dissolution;
● Preferably experience in Pharmaceutical industry;
● Strong communication skills;
● Good writing and speaking skills in English.
Over het bedrijf
This company is an international organization and a major player in the pharmaceutical industry. About 99,000 people work for this company in at least 150 countries. They provide diagnostics, medical aids, food and medicines. Working at this company you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the world, because you will be part of an organization that determines the future of healthcare.
The organization is recognized by the Top Employers Institute as a 'Top Employer' in the Netherlands. Think of innovative programs, including flexible terms of employment, personal financial planning advice, compensation for sports, individual budget training and also a trainee program for their employees.
The main work location for this position is in Weesp. This is easily accessible via Amsterdam, Utrecht, Almere and Schiphol.
Wat bieden wij jou?
A temporary but fulltime position for at least 12 months;
After employment through ASA, the possibility of a contract at our client;
An informal and multicultural environment;
Access to GoodHabitz with more than 100 online trainings.