We are looking for a Business Development Executive to help acquire new customers as they continue to grow rapidly across EMEA. An inside sales position within the EMEA direct sales team.
As an Business Development Executive you are responsible for prospecting and growing revenue within a defined geographic market through proactively selling of LexisNexis Risk Solutions to new customers. The role will also require close collaboration with the rest of the regional sales team to maximise revenue opportunities. Some travel may be required to support customers and attend industry events. The role reports to the Regional Sales Manager.
- Proactive prospecting and selling of solutions to new customers in order to achieve and exceed sales revenue and other performance targets;
- Responsible for following up on regional leads, outbound calling and social selling using LinkedIn and other applications;
- Conducting appropriate consultative selling processes including product demonstrations, presentations and tender responses;
- Learn and own the value proposition and use cases for the assigned portfolio and territory in order for the customer to recognize value and to differentiate;
- ver alternatives;
- Contract negotiation, preparation and closing of sale;
- Effectively working alongside other stakeholder departments to ensure an integrated approach to customer care and to ensure market needs are being met and value is recognized;
- Drive market initiatives where relevant, working closely alongside and supporting the market planning, marketing and product development teams in order to maximize new business opportunities within the geographic/industry sector markets.
- Keeping up to date with market and competitive developments, such as major regulatory changes and new product offerings;
- Preparing and maintaining an effective sales territory plan, including target prospects and markets with trackable activities to meet financial and business targets;
- Keep an accurate record of all client activity, pipeline and forecasts within Salesforce CRM.