Counting down the days till your next salary? Use those counting skills at RGIS and you'll never have to wait longer than a week for your well-earned money! RGIS offers a very flexibel job, where you can earn some money to pay for your rent, beers or tuition fees in an international environment.
Together with a team you will be picked up at Nijmegen central station to go to the working location together. There's a nice balance between Dutch and international people so you'll always have enough to talk about, no matter if you speak Dutch or only English.
Upon arrival at companies like Kruidvat and Scapino, you will get your scanning device and all necessary information from your teamleader and it's time to count. You will be counting the inventory at these companies.
The working times are between 12:00 and 00:00. So you will meet at Central Station Nijmegen between 12:00 and 15:00 and will return between 22:00 and 00:00. A great advantage is that you will get paid after half an hour of travelling. Another great advantage is that this job is very flexible. You have to be available for work at least 2 days a week between monday and saturday, but you can change your working schedule every three weeks!
Before getting started you have to attend a mandatory training session once. The training class is on friday from 10:00 till 13:00 in Nieuwegein (close to Utrecht). During this training you will learn the basics of the work. Traveling expenses and also your training hours will be paid once you are working for RGIS for one month. You will get more information about the training session during your intake at our office.
Wie ben je?
Reliable and social;
Quick and accurate;
You don't mind working with Targets
Living at a maximum distance of 20 minutes cycling from central station Nijmegen
Available for at least 2 days a week. This can be one day during the week and one day in the weekend or two days during the week.
Available for at least 5 months;
Someone we can count on ;-)
You are customer service orientated
Over het bedrijf
RGIS is a company that provides services to mainly retail stores. Their core business is inventory overviews. They do this by counting the inventory in stores like Kruidvat, Scapino and Mediamarkt. RGIS is an international organisation that has more than 400 offices in 40 different countries.
Wat bieden wij jou?
Are you going to start as our new inventory employee? Then we have the following conditions for you:
A very flexible planning based on your own schedule;
An enthousiastic and dynamic team;
A fee for travel hours;
Salary:- 21 years and older: of €9.70
After 9 months the salary for 21 and older could be €12,12 per hour!
You will get 8% and 10% reservations (total 18%!) on top of your salary. These reservations are meant for vacations or when you just need some extra money.
So, do you consider yourself a counting champion after reading this? Apply directly and you will be counting your blessings in no time!