A customer operations specialist is the link between Commercial and Supply Chain. Creates and maintains relation with commercial affiliate. Coordinates between supply chain partners to solve SC challenges. Ensures plans meets key business performance objectives (inventory, customer service, forecast accuracy). Reports the effectiveness of the above mentioned processes to a pharmaceutical company. Ensures prompt, accurate and efficient handling of communications concerning production/replenishments and any other relevant aspect of the business.
Provides support (input, suggestions) in defining and implementing process improvements to improve customer service and/or reduces operating costs.
Your primary responsibilities are:
- Representing customers as if they were present at ALOG
- Understanding Market Characteristics
- Performing market reviews, demand analysis,increasing market knowledge and get market insight.
- Building effective relations with liaisons and stakeholders;
- Performing safety stock analysis and initiate improvements
- Customer order management and shipment for direct customers;
- Organizing periodic visits and workshops
- Following up on unsolved supply exceptions and coordinate appropriate actions
- Following up on identified risk inventory
- Coordinate actions with the supply chain specialist
- Educate affiliates in the area of ALOG systems and processes