Parttime inventory employee

  • Deventer
  • Overig
  • Overig
  • 16 uur pw
  • Parttime
  • #1AV0022370

Wat ga je doen?

Are you looking for a flexible job and begin a new, rewarding career? We have the job for you! Start as an inventory employee at RGIS.

As a parttime inventory employee you are working in a team of 5 to 25 colleagues and travel trough the Netherlands to count shop supplies. We will make sure you have a personal driver to take you to the right place. Or maybe you are the driver for the team. The driver will pick you up at Deventer station and you’ll be dropped off at the working location for the day. With a scanner you will scan each and every product on hand until the store is finished. After your shift you'll be picked up again and will be brought back to Deventer station.

At RGIS you can work flexible hours in an international working environment. The working hours are from 12:00 till 00:00. The meetup place is Deventer station (between 12:00 and 15:00) and return time is between 22:00 and 00:00. A massive bonus: if you are travelling more than 30 min to and from location, you will get a one -off payment of €7,65 on top of your hourly rate! The only thing you have to do, is to be available for at least 2 days a week between Monday and Saturday, and you can change your working schedule every three weeks.

Because we want you to feel confident in what you do you will start with a training. The training will take place in Nieuwegein starting at 10:00 till 13:00 on a Friday. During this training you will learn the basics of inventory work. You will get back any travel costs made, to and from Nieuwegein and training hours will be paid to you after one month of working at RGIS.

Wie ben je?

You are:

  • Available for at least 5 months;
  • Reliable and social;
  • Quick and accurate;
  • Living at a maximum distance of 15 minutes cycling from central station Deventer;
  • Available for at least 3 days a week. This can be two days during the week and one day in the weekend or three days during the week;
  • Someone we can count on ;-)

Over het bedrijf

RGIS is an international organization that has more than 400 offices in 40 different countries. RGIS is a company that provides inventory services to a wide variety of retail stores in the Netherlands. Their core business is inventory overviews. RGIS does this by counting the inventory in stores like Kruidvat, Scapino and Mediamarkt.

Wat bieden wij jou?

Are you going to start as our new inventory employee? Then you will be getting:

  • Very flexible job hours;
  • An enthusiastic and dynamic international team;
  • A parttime job that can be filled temporarily or for a longer period;
  • A fee (€7,65) for travel hours;
  • Growth within your salary, after only 3 months you can grow in salary and within 9 months you can be at €12,12 per hour;
  • Salary: 21 and older: €9,59 / 20: €8,15 / 19: €6,71 / 18: €5,27
    On fulltime basis, it means you will get between €1600 - €1900 per month. You will get 8% and 10% reservations (total 18%!) on top of your salary. These reservations are meant for vacations or when you just need some extra money. You can request the payment of these reservations at any time and it will be on your bank account within a week!

Inschrijven

Wil jij op de hoogte blijven van onze nieuwe vacatures?

Vind jouw baan

Is dit nog niet de baan die je zocht? Zoek dan gelijk verder.

Gelijke kansen

Wij geloven in gelijke kansen voor iedereen en onze vacatures staan dan ook voor iedereen open! Lees hier meer.

Vestiging gegevens

ASA Apenheul
J.C. Wilslaan   31  
7313 HK, Apeldoorn

apenheul@asatalent.nl
0683284379